Saturday 4 July 2009

BATTLE OF THE CARBS!

Just got in from having a fat munch in Nandos. Yeah sir, Nandos is the one and I’m sure my entire fellow Nandonians can vouch for that, you get me? Whenever Chaun’s hungry you can guarantee that you’ll find him in a local Nandos, munching on a piece of chicken [hehehehe]. Nevertheless, my brief rampage with the chicken breast [medium heat & very well done] left a dude feeling kinda bloated. Perhaps I was a little over ambitious and took on a little more than I could manage. Nonetheless, as mum says, “my eyes are often bigger than my belly”. Regardless, I feel that my encounter was well worth it. My order consisted of half a chicken with coleslaw and corn on the cob, no chips because it’s all about the low carbs thing, init? Ain’t gone lie, this low carb drivel is pee’ing a dude off, cant be dealing with not munching some fries and some carrot cake [obviously not together or at the same time]. But, I could be dealing with some of that right now. But strictly no carbs after 1 pm [orders by management.]

Will keep you posted with the battle of the carbs!
Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment